POLIN In Hungary
Hungary is one of the countries where Polin has been accomplishing big-scale and successful projects since many years in cooperation with its Hungarian partner, Eleven11 Kft.
In 2000 Polin has installed the biggest Aquapark of Europe, Aquarena Mogyorod, near Budapest. Including several adults and kids slides, Aquarena has become one of the most popular amusement destinations in Hungary since then.
Our current project in Hungary is one of the biggest indoor theme waterparks, Aquaworld, in Central Europe with an investment of 100 Million USD.
The Ramada Resort - Aquaworld Budapest complex is one of the biggest hotel and indoor pool complexes in all Europe. The Ramada Resort - Aquaworld Budapest complex occupies a total area of 86 thousand m2 and the total ground space of the buildings is 54 thousand m2. The two parts of the aquatic complex, Aquaworld Budapest, the aquatic adventure park, and Ramada Resort Hotel with its own quiet bath unit, have a total of 21 pools, a total water surface area of more than 3300 m2 and a water mass of 4200 m3.
The Project includes 11 Polin waterslides in total and some of these water slide types are:
- Space Boat (93,94m ǿ1400mm Tunnel Slide included)
- Aquatube ǿ825mm
- Blackhole ǿ1400mm + Flying Boats 730x1400mm
- Tunnel Body Slide (ǿ1200mm)
- Wide Slide (500x3000mm)
- Space Hole (22,69m Aquatube ǿ825mm included)
- Wild River (500x2000/3000mm)
- Kids' Body Slide (600x690mm)
- Kids' Wide Slide (500x2000mm)
Some other projects that Polin has accomplished in Hungary so far together with its Hungarian partner are:
- Heviz Tofordő, 2006
- Hődmezővasarhely, 2006
- Termalfurdő, Zalaegerszeg, 2006 - Thermalbath
- Wheelness Kaland - es Rendezvenypark, 2006 - Wheelness Adventure Park
- Egerszalők, 2007
- Dunujvaros, 2007
- Szentgotthard, 2007
- Davod 2008
- Tatabanya 2008